When Was the Last Time You Gave an Inforce Illustration to Every Single Policyholder? It’s TIME!
Presenter: Bill Atlee, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-Founder, iPipeline
Interest rates have been historically low for 10 years, which has placed tremendous performance pressure on illustrated products. Most policyholders are unaware of how this impacts their policy, and if their current values still meet their original expectations. The challenge is, less than 1% of policyholders actually receive an inforce illustration to gain this valuable insight. Why? The majority of carriers don’t have the ability to run the hundreds of thousands of inforce illustration necessary to educate ALL of their policyholders each year. The last several years, our industry has paid out over 6.6 billion in class action law suits on this topic alone.
Join our Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Bill Atlee as he discusses:
- How your existing legacy inforce software can still scale to generate millions of illustrations
- Why it’s critical to know the financial “health of your block”
- How to identify your most vulnerable policyholders that are in danger of future involuntary lapse
- How you can help policyholders course correct, before it’s too late
- How most carriers overlook $200 million of untapped premium